Alaska Mountain Guides and Chilkat Guides have been guiding hiking trips in Skagway and Haines for over 25 years! The guides that lead our hiking programs have a wealth of local naturalist knowledge that they are excited to share. In addition to leading our day trip, many of our guides also lead extended multi-day hiking and mountaineering programs in Alaska and around the world.
We have a series of hiking programs in both Haines and Skagway. Some offer steep ascents to mountain overlooks while others offer a shorter distance option along gentle coastal trails.
Explore some of the many great hiking options that we have in our region of Alaska!
- Skagway Adventure Hike offers fantastic views of Taiya Inlet
- Remote Coastal hiking trails near Haines
- Unique and beautiful trails meander through old growth forests
- Ascending through lichen covered granite rocks
- Views of the Rainbow Glacier from the Chilkat Peninsula
- Looking north from the Skagway Adventure Hike to the White Pass
- Kelgaya Point hike with wildflowers in bloom
Page 1 of 1
This excursion retraces the footsteps of the Klondike Gold Rush stampeeders over the historic Chilkoot Trail and float back down
Tags: Tour Page
November 8, 2016
A challenging full day adventure to climb to the top of a peak along Skagway’s White Pass. Explore the strenuous
January 28, 2017
The perfect blend of active adventure with mesmerizing viewpoints. Hike with a naturalist guide up the hills of the White
November 1, 2013
Page 1 of 1
*Prices are per adult in USD, taxes not included. Please see tour details for further information.