Skagway Adventure Hike
The perfect blend of active adventure with mesmerizing viewpoints. Hike with a naturalist guide up the hills of the White Pass. Take in incredible views of the alpine forest from the snow-capped mountains down to the ocean.
- Beautiful view at the top overlooking the Taiya Inlet
- Some steep sections of the Skagway Adventure Hike offer rope for assistance
- Beautiful views looking towards the White Pass
- Forest trail meanders past rich lichens and moss covered rock
- Guides are knowledgeable naturalists
- Ascending a steep section of the Skagway Adventure Hike
For increased availability and convenience, book through your cruise line today:
Or use our online booking system:
*Price is per adult in USD, taxes not included.
Hayden & Timmy. These men brought the perfect combination of youth and professionalism to the hiking tour. They were very knowledgeable of the land and animals. Our group felt safe throughout the tour and didn’t have any problems. Hayden and Timmy kept us entertained and informed during our adventure. They were the best tour guides we’ve experienced on this cruise by far. We really appreciate all they did for us and we hope to see them again!
- Kennedy T, Jeff P, Zoe T, John T, Anna T, Maureen P, Evan T