White Pass Mountaineering Adventure
A challenging full day adventure to climb to the top of a peak along Skagway's White Pass. Explore the strenuous off-trail alpine terrain of wild Alaska with fantastic views.
- Overlooking White Pass from a nearby summit.
- Wildflowers in July in the alpine tundra
- Hiking among the alpine with snow-capped peaks surrounding
- Early Season snow coverage at White Pass
- Climbing near Feather Peak, Skagway, AK
Use our online booking system to check availability:
*Price is per adult in USD, taxes not included.
One of a kind adventure! It was a challenging day, but an incredible experience I'll remember forever. John was a great guide; personable and always safety conscious.
- Roger P.