Rock Climbing and Ziplining in Skagway, Alaska
Looking to scale some real granite walls or zipline through the trees when you're in Skagway, Alaska? We have you covered! Alaska Mountain Guides has taken people climbing around the world, and we bring that knowledge and experience to you right in our own back yard! Join our expert guides for an amazing adventure during your stop in Skagway, Alaska. For more information on any of these tours, please click the "Details" button!
Choose the date your cruise ship will be in port, and book your adventure instantly! Tour departure times will be shown after clicking the green "Available" button. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
- Climb a series of rock routes on the granite walls of White Pass
- Descend 5 exciting Ziplines
- Enjoy fun rock climbing with fantastic views of the Skagway Valley
- Zipline through the treetops
- Rappel down an 80' granite face
- Ziplining off of the top of the cliff mid way through the zip course