Yukon Extended Summit Drive Tour
This tour explores the natural wonders of the Yukon as your tour guide takes you to the crossroads of the Klondike - The city of Carcross. This excursion visits photo stops along the way to take in the sweeping landscapes, towering mountains, alpine lakes and hanging glaciers..
- Bove Island on Tagish Lake, just south of Carcross, Yukon Territory
- Abundant photo opportunities
- Alpine Tundra and boreal forests of northern BC
- Fireweed blooming on a summit drive into the Yukon in mid-July
- We'll make a series of scenic spots throughout the tour; here at Summit Lake.
Use our online booking system:
*Price is per adult in USD, taxes not included.
Incredible Scenery! Our guide Ken was fantastic. We were a small group he was really able to customize the experience for us!
- Priscilla R.