Haines Highlights Bus Tour
Explore the history, culture, and beauty of small town Alaska. Drive through Alaska’s first US military base, visit Alaska’s oldest working cannery, and witness a live flight presentation at the American Bald Eagle Foundation. This photo and family friendly tour is as Alaska as it gets!
- A stop a Picture Point for a stunning view of Haines
- The Letnikof Cannery - oldest working Cannery in Alaska
- The American Bald Eagle Foundation - Alaska's Natural History on display
- The Foundation hosts Red Tail Hawks & other Birds of Prey
- Bald Eagle at the Foundation waiting for lunch
- Guests are invited to experience a Bald Eagle Feeding
- Crab pots staged nearby the Cannery
- Visitors experience the seafood processing area at the Cannery
For increased availability and convenience, book through your cruise line today:
Or use our online booking system:
*Price is per adult in USD, taxes not included.