Inside Passage Sea Kayaking Tour
Journey from Skagway and paddle with knowledgeable tour guides just outside of Haines, Alaska along the longest and deepest Fjord in North America. Experience beautiful views and enjoy opportunities to see marine wildlife from your tandem kayak on this half day excursion.
- Paddle tandem kayaks just outside of Haines, AK
- Returning after a fun paddle along the beach of the fjord
- Incredibly scenery and potential for marine wildlife sightings
- Guide admires the reflection on a calm day in May
- We'll stop off at a remote beach to admire the views & wildflowers
- Guests paddle stable tandem sea kayaks
Use our online booking system:
*Price is per adult in USD, taxes not included.
Hello! Just took a tour last week with your company. My daughters and I did a shore excursion to Haines, AK from our cruise ship. Our guide was Farid and I just wanted to let you all know that he was fantastic. We had the best time and took home family memories we will never forget.
- Deb, Jessica & Diana C.
This experience was just wonderful! Paul gave very informative information about the geology and bird and animal life in the area. Kylie and the other guide were very helpful in getting the safety gear on and operating the kayaks. Excellent pace and quantity of information along with time and quietness to enjoy nature. Ronnie added 'local living' information and gave a great tour or the town. Questions were encouraged and thoroughly answered. Very personable and genuine interest by all!
- Beverly C.
*Price is per adult in USD, taxes not included. See tour details for child pricing and further details.