We have been leading and guiding active tours for over 30 years. For guests looking to explore the area on an active tour, the areas surrounding Skagway and Haines are a playground for outdoor adventure. Whether rock climbing on the granite cliffs of white pass, ziplining through the treetops, kayaking along the coast of the fjord, hiking to remote view points through the Alaska wilderness or driving an ATV along back country trails, we are specialists at guiding fun, active adventures.
Our guides bring a wealth of experience from leading mountaineering, hiking, kayaking and rafting trips in Alaska and around the world. They are adept and facilitating an active and thrilling experience for our guests.
Join us today on an active adventure and explore the breathtaking beauty of Alaska!
- Last Frontier ATV tour journeys to backcountry outside of Haines, Alaska
- Zipline through the tree tops!
- Rock climbing on the granite cliffs of White Pass
- Choose from a variety of hiking tours. From strenuous ascents to gentle rolling coastal trails.
- Kayaking the Inside passage - opportunites to see marine wildlife!
- Golf at the Valley of the Eagles Golf Course
- Hike the start of the Chilkoot trail followed by a gentle river float
- Wilderness Kayak experience on picturesque Chilkoot Lake
Adventure Park & Zipline Tour
Excitement awaits you in this treetop excursion. Experience the thrill as you zip from tree to tree in our adventure park. Enjoy the challenge of three Adventure Park elements and six ziplines. A fun tour for the whole family!
- Port: Skagway
- Tour Type: Active, Scenic
- Activity Level: Moderate
*Prices are per adult in USD, taxes not included. Please see tour details for further information.