Skagway, our home, sits at the top of the Lynn Fjord and is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and the lush Tongass National Forest. This geography puts Skagway in a unique position to be a grand gateway to outdoor adventure! We specialize in guided trips which immerse you in the vast natural beauty of the area. Hiking, rafting, climbing, ziplining and canoeing are some of the exciting activities that we offer based in Skagway.
Many of our tours also utilize the fast ferry and travel to Haines, just 15 miles away. Haines offers visitors to Skagway a chance to get off the beaten path and explore remote, wildlife rich areas.
All of these tours begin and end in Skagway.
Take advantage of our 2021 Early Bird 10% Discount.
Use Promo Code EARLYSAVE2021 when booking!
- Town of Skagway and the Taiya Inlet
- Rock Climbing just outside of Skagway
- Exploring Summit Lake by Canoe
- Ziplining in Skagway
- Rafting the Taiya River & Chilkoot Trail
- Kayaking on Chilkoot Lake in Haines - a short ferry ride from Skagway
- View from the top of the Skagway Adventure Hike
- Hiking the Chilkoot Trail
Chilkoot Canoe Wildlife Safari
Paddle and motor on the gorgeous Chilkoot Lake and be amazed at Alaska’s striking beauty. Relax, take photos, and search for wildlife in the inlets and coves on this magnificent canoe adventure.
- Port: Haines
- Tour Type: Active, Motorized, Scenic, Water Based, Wildlife
- Activity Level: Moderate
*Prices are per adult in USD, taxes not included. Please see tour details for further information.