Skagway, our home, sits at the top of the Lynn Fjord and is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and the lush Tongass National Forest. This geography puts Skagway in a unique position to be a grand gateway to outdoor adventure! We specialize in guided trips which immerse you in the vast natural beauty of the area. Hiking, rafting, climbing, ziplining and canoeing are some of the exciting activities that we offer based in Skagway.
Many of our tours also utilize the fast ferry and travel to Haines, just 15 miles away. Haines offers visitors to Skagway a chance to get off the beaten path and explore remote, wildlife rich areas.
All of these tours begin and end in Skagway.
- Town of Skagway and the Taiya Inlet
- Rock Climbing just outside of Skagway
- Exploring Summit Lake by Canoe
- Ziplining in Skagway
- Rafting the Taiya River & Chilkoot Trail
- Kayaking on Chilkoot Lake in Haines - a short ferry ride from Skagway
- View from the top of the Skagway Adventure Hike
- Hiking the Chilkoot Trail
Alpine ATV Full Day Adventure Tour
Travel along the Klehini River, ascend steep 4x4 terrain and explore the alpine wonderland of Flower Mountain on this incredible private ATV Alaskan excursion from Haines, Alaska. Expert tour guides navigate the challenging terrain and enjoy sharing their love of the Alaska wilderness.
- Port: Haines
- Tour Type: Motorized, Scenic
- Activity Level: Moderate
Last Frontier ATV Adventure Tour
Explore the Alaska wilderness while driving 2 or 4 person side/side sport UTVs on this fun-filled excursion! This tour provides great wildlife viewing opportunities and scenic views. Enjoy over 16 miles of backcountry travel.
- Port: Haines
- Tour Type: Active, Motorized, Scenic, Wildlife
- Activity Level: Easy
*Prices are per adult in USD, taxes not included. Please see tour details for further information.